Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2013

How have I not used this thing in a year???
Well this has been the year of remaking ourselves. My mother is now clean and sober and ready to live in her new little cottage. And I am ready to finally go to college and start my future and get my degree for Human Resources. One of my best friends of years now has a little girl named Ava who is almost six months old. Me and Alex have been together for a year and a couple months, and living with him has been one of the best decisions that I have made. I keep finding myself to be so nostalgic for the past and all the friends that I have over seas. I am currently planning my next trip back to Germany and most likely Italy as well so that I can see Ludo. A lot of things have changed but also a lot of things have stayed the same. I'm coming up on my three year mark at Trader Joes which is unbelievable. I can't believe how time has just flown by, and I see all these people going off to Germany doing the same things that I did, TWO YEARS AGO.
How on earth has it been two years since I was in that country? I miss it so much and I have gotten a lot better at talking to them more and more. Sometimes there a months that go by that I don't speak to them at all and its just because no one has time. Im finally making time though because I don't want to loose touch with the people that meant so much to me and still do.
Ive forgotten so much and also have just missed out on documenting my life. I know I couldnt keep up with a hand written journal, I can barely keep up with an online one! But I am going to. Because I want to see what is changed one year from now. And one year from now I will also be flying back to my favorite place!!! I can't wait to experience Germany for the second time. I think its going to be so much more wonderful than it was the first time. I am going to do  it right! Walking the streets of Heidelberg has been my greatest dream lately and when it finally comes true I know its going to be amazing.
Im talking with Celia right now, and we both agreed that talking more and texting more has made the distance seem a lot shorter than it is.
I keep finding myself so jealous of the pictures I keep seeing in instagram from Lina. It's not that I don't like her or anything like that, it just makes me want to be there so much more. Seeing the things she's seeing. Im sure its just as amazing for her as it was for me, but I know my next trip is going to be amazing too. I know its all I'm going to think about for the next few months until I book my plane ticket. I just need to be there, and get away from alameda. This place is dragging me down. But until next time, here's som photos for me to be nostalgic of when I read this again.




No comments:

Post a Comment