Monday, April 16, 2012

April

Wow, it's been such a long time since I have posted something. Or well it feels that way. I should post more because the only way that I'm going to be able to keep my memories is if I keep them online...clearly. This past Friday I thought was a normal day. I headed over to Kira's around ten in the morning to spend the day with her and Antonia and say goodbye to each of them. I said goodbye to Maja on Wednesday.
So it was going well, and we had lunch and we still had a couple hours left, talking about when I was going to come to Germany. Then I got a call from my mother saying we had been robbed. Now every memory I ever had in photos is gone. They took my laptop, my external hard drive with all my old photos on it, and my camera. They took everything else of my mothers. Jewelry, her knife bag, anything else special. So now we are kind in the process of trying to find a new apartment.
I had to use all my Europe money to buy a new laptop (macbook pro.) So now I can't go to Europe this Summer which is so depressing. I just can't even believe that this happened.  It's the last thing that I ever thought would have happened and now all we can do is put all the things we owned behind on and move on and replace what we can. We think we found a new place to live, the woman called us today actually. So hopefully we get the triplex and then get the hell out of this horrible apartment.
Other than that I have Alex. He told my mother we were dating on Easter which was just so awkward. But not as bad as I thought that it would be. Oh well, I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment