Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hellos are far better than goodbyes

Today was a great day! A day that many of us have been waiting for. I woke up around 10 and then I went to meet Megan, Elise, and Harry. We hung around South Shore for a bit and then Megan went to work and me and Elise just continued hanging out. We didn't do much, but I had to run around and get some things for Kira's arrival. Finally around seven I basically ran to Ivan and Melanie's house and I had the long awaited hugs and screams from Kira and Maja. I have missed them so much. We just sat around the kitchen and hung out. Some other friends came over and we all just sat around and talked and watched Sabine be Sabine. Afterwards we all went to Safeway where Kira and Maja got their heavy whipping cream and fruit...lol and we ran into Alex so I was able to introduce him to Ariel, Kira, Maja, and Alina who had come with us. It was just nice to spend time with them and be able to be in there presence again. It was almost like the distance hadn't even happened. It felt like everything went back to normal and nothing really changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment