Thursday, March 29, 2012

Los Angeles

So this past weekend me, Elise, and Megan flew down to L.A to have a little mini vacation. The first day we just spent hanging around Huntington Beach and then we went home and watched movies. We tried to go play laser tag but it ended up being different than what they said on the phone. And then me and Megan had to sprint down the block after Megan's dad before we got lost in Torrance. When we got home we played wiifit where I hurt my sides hella bad. They hurt for days after that. But it was still okay. The night ended with me being delusional and weird.
The nexy day in L.A it was pouring rain, so we ended up just going to see the Hunger Games. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did, but I thought it was really good. It inspired me to really want to read the books. Especially since there's so much more that could have been explained in the movie that is explained in the books. After that we drove over to Newport Beach and went to fashion island. We spent the entire time in forever 21, and then the mall closed early. I guess it was because it was a Sunday, but it was still a little weird. Then we just watched the Kardashians and Megan passed out like usual. We kinda had to go to bed early anyway since we were going to be spending the whole next day in Disneyland.
 On Monday we woke up around eight something and then we all got ready and headed over to Anaheim around nine in the morning. We spent the whole freaking day at Disneyland. Seriously like fifteen hours. It was painful. Lol, I think we were all pretty tired of it around like five pm, but we stayed strong and stayed until midnight. We went on Big Thunder Mountain FIVE times and splash mountain three...I never thought that they would be able to even get me to go on that one. Since we went on at night there wasn't really a line and then I was the one that got completely soaked. My cardgian was so wet that I had to take it off and only wear one jacket dispite the freezing cold. The whole day Elisse had been talking about this damn tiki room and she finally got us to go on it, or well sit in it at the end of the day. The whole day kind of made me realize that there really is such a thing as too much Disneyland. But anyway, that is pretty much the whole trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment