Saturday, March 24, 2012

Something new

Wow, I haven't posted in so long when so much has happened.
I am now officially in a relationship with Alex. I mean we have been anyway, but we decided to make it like boyfriend/girlfriend official. Things have been going really well, and I am happy that we have finally made it to this point after the year of maybe, maybe not. Honestly, I think I was stupid to wait this long because we get along so well with each other and I think we are pretty compatible.
We've been hanging out with Megan and Derick and it's been good times.
There's been many funny moments as well, I need to start blogging more so that I can remember them. I really don't want to forget a moment. Although every time I think of my creepy hair thing I can't stop laughing. I'm leaving for L.A tomorrow for three days and that seems like such a long time to be apart. That sounds ridiculous to anyone else, but after seeing someone every single day, whether it's being at work or hanging out, it's just a long time.
I'm happy that I have someone who actually cares about me, and accepts me for everything that I am. It's really nice to have someone that I can be completely myself around. But anyway, I'm going to stop ranting about my relationship and end this post. I need to pack since I have to leave for my flight around 9:30. Yay for getting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment