Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wanderlust

Yesterday I hung out with Megan for a bit and then hung out with Dj, Jenay, and their friend Sebastian and all we did was play each other in draw something. Lol that game is so weirdly addicting.
After that Jazmine picked me up and we went to the Shattuck cinema in Berkeley. It was so cute. You walk in and the screen was covered by a red curtain and they were huge chairs. What made it better was that since the isles had slightly bigger gaps than most movie theaters everyone sounded so much farther away. So when people laughed it almost sounded like we had our own personal laugh track. But honestly, that was the funniest movie I have ever seen. It was so fucking funny. It was more original than most comedies.
I would actually go and see that movie again. You know the film was good when every leaves the cinema still laughing. Anyway, after that I got home and skyped Alex like usual and then eventually I kinda fell asleep. Apparently he broke one of his dishes trying to make loud sounds to wake me up. haha
But anyway, I guess that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment