Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh, Summertime

Lately things have been so incredibly stressful. I had to basically pay half the rent the other day and blow my savings. It was depressing because now I can't go to Germany in the Summer. Im going to talk to my friends though and see if i'm going to see if I can come during the winter  break and see them then. Plus Germany would be really beautiful in the Winter.
Anyway, today was a really nice day. It felt like Summer. Me Derick and Megan all went to the Harbor Bay Club and we went swimming all day and went in the hot tub. Then we went to Edison school and sat on the swings and just talked about things. After we said hit to Sam and Jessica and dropped Megan off with them me and Derick went to this mexican restaurant on the west end and had dinner. Let's just say it's no La P... But other than that it was really just a nice summery day.
But yeah, I'm hoping that things start looking up and stop being so stressful. Another thing I kinda want to get out of my system is that i'm thinking about moving out. I know it would be a tough decision and it would be hard at times but I think that it might be right for me to get out of the house and learn to be my own person and continue supporting myself in another way. I talked with Derick about it who is also looking to move out and he said he wouldn't mind living with me and his cousin Sam was also looking to do the same thing. It's good because they both would be able to support themselves and would never be late on rent or anything like that so it kinda puts a good option for me. Megan is looking into staying here in Alameda for the next year and that would be pretty cool if she did that too because then maybe I would be more ready to go to L.A with her after a year. I don't know, it's not set in stone or anything but moving out is kind of a nice idea.

Here are some pictures from the HBC.




No comments:

Post a Comment