Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First kisses

Yesterday was another work day, I started off early at eleven. Then he walked me home and kissed me goodbye on the forehead. The night before he had kissed me for the first time. I should have known it would come soon, but it's been such a long time. Even as awkward as the kiss was, it was okay because I've become so comfortable around him. In a way, he's the best friend I've ever had. He's accepted me for every part of me and that's what makes it special. Anyway, after work yesterday he came over and we watched One Tree Hill and just sat around on my couch. Eventually we both kind of dozed off, I was more half asleep. Then we eventually said our goodbyes. He asked if he could kiss me, and of course I did. This one was more normal, and more natural. Even though it's such a small gesture it's more of a deal to me. Just because this is the first person I have kissed that I actually have feelings for and it's a nice feeling. So here's to more kisses that actually mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment