Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A change of heart,

And my that I mean, being productive for once.
Today I woke up and saw my mom left three roses in a metal vase next to my bed. And even though it was a small change that most people wouldn't notice, I thought it made my room so different. Almost like it gave it a different feel.
Megan met me at my house and we went to Southshore and just got lunch before she had to go to work and then I went home for the day. I brought my mom won ton soup since I got her sick and a St. Patricks Day shirt just because I knew she liked stuff like that, and I never really do things like that.
Then I went to my room and I saw the roses and started to clean up my room, I did all my laundry and then just ended up relaxing. The day went by so fast that I hardly remember what I did. All I know is now I'm just sitting in bed watching the first season of One Tree Hill and snacking on things.
Early this morning (Like starting at midnight to three in the morning early) I finally told someone what was on my mind that needed to be said, and I think the awkward tension that has been going on is finally being relieved. Saying that I think he wanted more from me then there is what was what I really wanted to get out in the open and now I think we have come to a better understanding to each other than we had before, but none the less I am glad.
I just want everything to go back to normal, and me to feel the same things that I felt before I went to Germany. For a three week trip it really changed my perspective on things. It changed it for the better and also what I am now realizing, some what for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment