Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just another Saturday

Today I had my usual 4-12 shift at Trader Joes.
Alex and I walked to work and then I endured my two hours of register. Everything was pretty good, up until an incident at work where someone took their anger that lasted through out the day on me and complained for some bullshit reason. I was so angry, i've probably never been that angry at work as I was then. But like always all the laughs and ridiculous-ness made the anger fade away and the night turned back to normal. Afterwards Alex and I walked home and now here I am blogging. Nothing to eventful I suppose. Tomorrow will probably be the same. Until then I am either going to fall asleep, (Which is probably not likely) or i'm going to watch How I Met Your Mother... my worst guilty pleasure... hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment