Friday, February 17, 2012

Getting Lost

Today started off with me waking up a little late and then going and meeting Megan at Starbucks. Nothing out of the ordinary.
We went and got food like usual and then we went to my house and booked our plane tickets for our trip to L.A at the end of March. We also convince Derick that he should come with us which should be fun!
Elise booked hers as well, so luckily we are all on the same l fight which is something that I worried about haha just because knowing us we would do something like that.
We also decided that we are going to go to Disneyland. It's going to be so fun to go with friends.
After that I just went to work and had an average day. I almost got a violation though because instead of giving me a lunch they put me on register during a six and half hour shift, and you have to clock out at six hours. But hey, I just got off work a little bit earlier than I expected and then I met Alex and we drove around Bayfarm and got kinda lost and then we went to my old house and off to the Dinos. It was kinda fun just driving around being weird for an hour or so.
Overall I think it was just a simple and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment