Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day.

Today was Valentines Day. I woke up and met my best friend/Valentine Megan. We went and saw The Vow....I should honestly just make a whole post about that movie haha.



It started off really well, it showed their love, and how it started and grew. It showed the uniqueness of their relationship and I loved their wedding. Then the accident happened which was a lot more traumatizing than I thought it would be. It was also a little sadder. Paige makes a comment saying how she heard that you're more likely to get pregnant in a car, basically telling him that she is ready to have a baby. And then she takes off her seatbelt and they kiss and that's when the semi truck hits them, and he has that dramatic line "Moments, they impact us." And Paige goes slow motion, head first through the windshield. After she looses her memory she's just such a complete bitch to Leo, and so is her family which I thought was super annoying. So there's about an hour of the movie where you just hate her character, and her family. And he's trying so hard to help her, and help her remember and she's just a dumb bitch. So you spend this time thinking oh the end is going to get better because eventually she will remember and everything will be good, and they give you little things making you think that everything will end up good, but this bitch never gets her memory back and the last five seconds of the movie is when they get back together! Ugh it was just annoying. It was based on a real couple, and the woman never did get her memory back. I think the saddest part of this experience was the fact that their was this little old man watching it alone on Valentines day. :( I don't know, I guess it wasn't too bad, but it was kind of disappointing.

Anyway, after the movie we went our separate ways and went to work. Work was alright, but the store has a weird vibe and not that many people were there. We got to take roses home though which was nice, so I brought my mom some yellow roses because I know that they are her favorite.
And now I am here, chatting one of my favorite people and just having a simple night.

These are the roses I got my mom:

No comments:

Post a Comment