Monday, February 13, 2012

Sick days.

Today I woke up from a call from Megan just to realize I had kind of overslept. But since I was still sick I wasn't in the mood to walk far in the rain anyway. Eventually I got up and some what got ready, but I looked sickly and gross. Then I went to Megan's grandmas house where we were supposed to have a One Tree Hill marathon, but instead we just kind of sat around being lazy and listening to music.
Time went by pretty fast doing nothing and then I just went home and waited for Derick. We went to La Pinata and he got mistaken by a waiter as we sat and talked about Germany and Spring Awakening.
I can't believe I might audition for a musical, I always have the irrational fear of even doing so after all the horrible audition experiences that I have had. But whateva, I don't care. Maybe it will be a good thing.
Anyway, now I'm home and sitting and watching Gossip Girl, still sick. I have work tomorrow, so I hope that i'm starting to feel better by then, since I have never closed being sick and I feel like I might be irritable.
Oh yeah, a somewhat amusing thing happened to be earlier. I was walking through the Trader Joe's parking lot, and I saw someone in their car with a full time shirt, so I was about to go up to the window and be weird and surprise whoever it was. And right when I got up to the window, I saw it was our new manager who just started today and whom I haven't met yet. I started laughing, and luckily he didn't see me because that would have been embarrassing. But it was kinda funny in the moment.
I'm really liking having a blog all to myself here, where I can vent out all my thoughts without the fear of someone I know reading something I don't want them to see.
That was the only problem with my tumblr, so many people I know follow it, so I felt like I always had to censor the feelings I was writing down. But I guess that's all I really have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment