Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sippin on pimp juice

I never get to make my posts before midnight so the dates are always a day off, which bothers me. Oh well.
Today I got a haircut. Shorter than I have in a while, I think my bangs are a little too short, but they will grow out in a week. Other than that, I like the change.
After that I met Anna and we did the usual, and then went to In N Out. Omg we had the funniest day.
Sippin on pimp juice. "Riding in cars with Anna! Looking like Ex-Boyfriends with Anna!" "Sippin on the pimp juice aka samoas. And lime aid."
We just thought we were hilarious.
After that I went home and half slept, and half watched more One Tree Hill and then I went to work and it was another normal day at work. I wasn't feeling well at first so I was getting kind of irritated. But then after I calmed down a bit it got better and I was fine.
And now it's just another night ending with a skype call. :)

New Hair




No comments:

Post a Comment