Monday, February 20, 2012

A morbid week

These past few days have been insane.
My mom fell the other morning because she woke up dizzy and ended up breaking one of her ribs. Me and Alex took her to the hospital this morning and we waited in the ER for 4 hours while she was getting ex-rayed and such. I'm really glad he was there though  because then I had someone to wait with me and keep me from stressing out. We ended up just sitting there watching the horrible t.v shows they put on and laughing...and starving ourselves. I basically fell asleep when I got home, but then me and Megan ended up going out and getting my mom things she needed and then just watching One Tree Hill. Thank god for Netflix.
Everyone seems to be having family health issues. My friends grandmother passed today, my mom's accident, another friends grandfather and father had medical issues, and someone I know just flew out of town to go see their grandmother who is not doing well. I don't know what's going on this week, but it's been a downer.
On an upside Derick finally booked his tickets for L.A so it's official that we are all going! I can't wait to have that little weekend get away. Especially Disneyland. Nothing like bringing up the mood like the happiest place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment